Shells & Tomato Rosa
1 box Barilla® Medium Shells
1 jar Barilla® Tomato Rosa sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon Italian flat leaf parsley, whole leaves
½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet heat olive oil and sauté garlic for 1 minute over low heat.
- Add Tomato Rosa sauce and heat on low.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish with parsley and cheese.