COOK TIME: 15 minutes
1 box Barilla® Ziti
1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 medium zucchini, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
(PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet sauté zucchini, pepper and onion in olive oil for 4-5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add ½ cup of pasta cooking water and stir to combine.
- Drain pasta and combine with the sauce, garnish with cheese before serving.